As part of our efforts to facilitate an increase in minority representation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, the Route to STEM Foundation, Inc. awards annual scholarships to qualified applicants. We currently offer the following scholarships:
Route to STEM Scholarship
To be awarded to a student pursuing a degree in the sciences, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) at any two-year or four year institution.
Route to HBCU STEM Scholarship
To be awarded to a student pursuing a STEM degree at any historically black college or university (HBCU).
Route to FAMU STEM Scholarship
To be awarded to a student pursuing a STEM degree at Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU).
NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE: SIX
AWARD AMOUNT: $1000
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2023
ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Must be from one or more racial/ethnic groups that are underrepresented in STEM (i.e. African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American)
- Must be a High School Senior who will graduate during the current academic school year
- Must be accepted to a degree program in a field of Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics, at a Two-Year or Four-Year Institution.
- Must have a minimum of a 2.75 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Must submit a completed scholarship application package, including academic transcript and two letters of recommendation, by March 31 of the application year.